Graphs of Financial Data
- Net Sales
- Operating Income
- Ordinary Income
- Net Income
Principal Business Performance Indicators
Consolidated Business Performance Indicators
(ending on March31)
|Net sales(Millions of yen)||75,976||71,891||75,373||72,486||73,292|
|Ordinary income(Millions of yen)||6,905||6,078||7,286||6,812||6,163|
|Net income(Millions of yen)||4,051||3,645||4,544||4,042||3,524|
|Comprehensive income(Millions of yen)||3,772||6,150||7,884||9,338||△1,982|
|Net assets(Millions of yen)||47,958||52,720||60,845||67,877||66,073|
|Total assets(Millions of yen)||79,625||80,307||89,799||96,246||96,102|
|Net assets per share(yen)||461.36||506.83||588.72||655.39||626.80|
|Net income per share(yen)||41.26||37.12||46.28||41.16||35.84|
|Diluted net income per share(yen)||-||-||46.24||41.09||35.75|
|Rate of return on equity(%)||9.2||7.7||8.4||6.6||5.6|
|Cash flows from operational activities(Millions of yen)||10,831||5,982||7,908||7,023||7,353|
|Cash flows from investing activities(Millions of yen)||△2,937||△4,339||△7,316||△6,938||△9,459|
|Cash flow from financing activities(Millions of yen)||△2,504||△2,143||△2,051||△1,400||195|
|Cash and cash equivalents
at the end of the year(Millions of yen)
|Number of employees
(average number of
- Consumption taxes and other taxes are not included in sales.
- The following company is newly consolidated.
89th Riken Mexico, S.A. DE C.V.
92nd Riken EP Corporation
92nd RIKEN SEALING PARTS (WUHAN) CO.,LTD.
- The following companies are dissolved and excluded from the consolidation.
88th Riken International U.S.A., Inc.
89th Riken of Asia Pte. Ltd.
90th Nikken Kikou, Inc.
92nd Nikken Stainless Fitting Co., Ltd.
- The following company is divested and excluded from the consolidation.
91st Riken Espana, S.A.
- Temco Co., Ltd. marged with Riken Castec Co., Ltd. and excluded from the consolidation from the 92th
- "Number of employees" indicates the number of people currently working at Riken group.
- Data of diluted net income per share from the 88th to the 89th fiscal terms are not disclosed because there are no potential shares of common stock that has a dilutive effect.
- From the fiscal year under review, the Company applied the "Accounting Standards for Business Combinations" (ASBJ Statement No. 21, issued on September 13, 2013), and therefore net income is presented as net income attributable to owners of the parent.