Graphs of Financial Data
- Net Sales
- Operating Income
- Ordinary Income
- Net Income
Principal Business Performance Indicators
Consolidated Business Performance Indicators
(ending on March31)
|Net sales(Millions of yen)||71,891||75,373||72,486||73,292||75,904|
|Ordinary income(Millions of yen)||6,078||7,286||6,812||6,163||5,982|
|Net income(Millions of yen)||3,645||4,544||4,042||3,524||3,928|
|Comprehensive income(Millions of yen)||6,150||7,884||9,338||△1,982||6,526|
|Net assets(Millions of yen)||52,720||60,845||67,877||66,073||71,370|
|Total assets(Millions of yen)||80,307||89,799||96,246||96,102||103,463|
|Net assets per share(yen)||506.83||588.72||655.39||626.80||6765.13|
|Net income per share(yen)||37.12||46.28||41.16||35.84||399.47|
|Diluted net income per share(yen)||-||46.24||41.09||35.75||397.73|
|Rate of return on equity(%)||7.7||8.4||6.6||5.6||6.1|
|Cash flows from operational activities(Millions of yen)||5,982||7,908||7,023||7,353||7,344|
|Cash flows from investing activities(Millions of yen)||△4,339||△7,316||△6,938||△9,459||△5,524|
|Cash flow from financing activities(Millions of yen)||△2,143||△2,051||△1,400||195||727|
|Cash and cash equivalents
at the end of the year(Millions of yen)
|Number of employees
(average number of
- Consumption taxes and other taxes are not included in sales.
- The following company is newly consolidated.
89th Riken Mexico, S.A. DE C.V.
92nd Riken EP Corporation
92nd RIKEN SEAL PRODUCTS (WUHAN) CO., LTD.
93rd RIKEN SALES AND TRADING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- The following companies are dissolved and excluded from the consolidation.
89th Riken of Asia Pte. Ltd.
90th Nikken Kikou, Inc.
92nd Nikken Stainless Fitting Co., Ltd.
- The following company is divested and excluded from the consolidation.
91st Riken Espana, S.A.
- Temco Co., Ltd. merged with Riken Castec Co., Ltd. and excluded from the consolidation from the 92th
Yaesu Giken Co.,Ltd. merged with Riken Environmental System Co., Ltd. and excluded from the consolidation from the 93rd
- "Number of employees" indicates the number of people currently working at Riken group.
- Data of diluted net income per share from the 88th to the 89th fiscal terms are not disclosed because there are no potential shares of common stock that has a dilutive effect.
- The company performed a 1-for-10 reverse stock split effective on October 1, 2016.
Net assets per share, net income per share and diluted net income per share have been calculated by assuming that the reverse stock split occured at the beginning of the 93rd fiscal term.